Friday, October 3, 2008

Stupid nurse

Well one of the nurses at my local ob/gyn clinic just phoned me at the end of 3rd period (I'm not even sure how she got through to me as our phones go to voicemail during school hours?!) and before I could interrupt her to not tell me she blurted out the results of my beta. My beta hcg is only 19. This is the same level as it was with FET #2 and you all know how that ended. I expect this to be chemical #3 and miscarriage #4. I am now convinced that my body WILL kill any perfect embryo that is placed inside it (well except for Myles because he was an amazing little fighter!). Not much more to say.

13 comments:

Alice said...

(((Hugs)))

Rebecca said...

Oh sweetie...I'm hoping for the best. (((HUGS)))

Love you.

Busted said...

I'm so sorry. Still hoping for good news for you. (((HUGS)))

Crystal said...

I'm so sorry Niki! (((HUGS))) I'm still hoping for a sticky baby. Love you always!

Mrs. Spit said...

Oh Niki - I'm so sorry. I'll keep praying.

Jamie said...

(((HUGS))) Sometimes I am utterly amazed at people's stupidity and insensitivity. I am so sorry but I will not stop wishing for another baby for you.

Meinsideout said...

Niki - so sorry to hear that but I continue to hope for you.

Tiffany said...

So sorry to hear that. I am still crossing fingers and hoping for you.

Heather said...

I'm really sorry. Still holding out hope...

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you. I wish there was something I could say that could make you feel any better. But there isn't so I will just say that I love you and I am thinking of you.

Sheri-ct said...

Niki- I'm still holding out hope for you. I'll be praying for you all weekend. ((((((((HUGS))))))).

Travelwahine said...

Niki,
Uggg! I get so angry at people's insensitivity.

Lots and lots of hugs for you. Thinking of you.

Irish Girl said...

Niki, I'm so sorry!