Monday, October 6, 2008

Beta #2

Wow, I am in complete shock! Recall my 1st beta was only 19 on Friday. My 2nd beta today came back at 101! My clinic is very pleased with this number and said that they've seen low first betas shoot up with FETs. They also said I may have had late implantation. So, as of today I am still pregnant and it seems to be progressing. :)

It's weird because I spent the whole weekend under the impression that I was having y 4th miscarriage. I went through all the emotions and was prepared for the dropping beta today. The news came as a huge surprise to both J and me. We know that this is still early and anything can happen, but for now we will try to appreciate that we are pregnant again!

Thank you so much for your prayers, support, understanding, compassion, and encouragement. I appreciate all of you who read my blog! ((HUGS))

18 comments:

Sheri-ct said...

Yay!! I am thrilled for you and keeping EVERYTHING crossed!!!

Sheri

Travelwahine said...

I'm jumping up and down with joy. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Niki, congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Niki,

I'm overjoyed for you and J. What a great surprise! I'm hoping that everything keeps progressing as it should.

Huge hugs,
Linda

Sanda said...

That is such great news!! I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts that those numbers keep on soaring!

Mrs. Spit said...

Hooray!

Amber said...

I am SO happy to hear that! May that first beta be the only scare of this pregnancy! Congratulations!!!

Theresa said...

That is AMAZING! Congrats!

Alice said...

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!

I know I commented on the boards, but I had to come here to see for myself!!!

I'm so very happy for you!

I just can't wipe the smile from my face!

Myles is watching over his sibling(s) right now! Keep watch little man ... keep watch.

(((hugs)))

Meinsideout said...

Yes!!! That is wonderful news!!! I really, really hope that it continues to climb!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news!

Irish Girl said...

This is fantastic news!!!! So happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Such great news!

~Denise~ said...

Oh HELL YEAH!!!! Sorry, that's the first thing that popped into my head. Continued thoughts to you guys!!!

Busted said...

That is so great to hear!

Dora said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Oh, Niki, I am so happy for you!

P.S. I think there might be a package in your mailbox today! ;-)

Tiffany said...

Ahhhh what fantastic news! I am so happy for you.

A Decade of BFNs said...

YES!!!! Keep on rising little one!!!

SMK said...

Niki I am soo happy for you. I am so glad to hear that at least he answered one of my prayers!!

I am keeping positive thoughts and good feelings for you! Congrats!!