Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I finally conquered the pee stick ...

... at 7pm using way too dilute urine, but I saw a faint 2nd line. My instincts were correct and I am indeed BFP!! I used FRER and immediately ran to my neighbor's to have her confirm the presence of a 2nd line (J was at a meeting). I tried to take photos, but I can't zoom in close enough to see the light line. I will retest tomorrow using FMU and am hoping for a darker line!

Although I am very happy and grateful for the BFP, it doesn't mean that I should start picking out names and getting the nursery ready. I've had two chemicals and 1 late 1st trimester miscarriage, so I'm viewing this as the first step in many. Please send tons and tons of sticky dust my way because I need all I can get!

10 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm a stranger to you, but I read your blog. I just wanted to say congratulations! I hope this is the healthy baby you've been dreaming of!

Heather said...

Wahoooooooooo!

All the sticky vibes I can muster are virtually yours!

Dora said...

ALRIGHT! I'm anxious with you, but I have a good feeling about this.

Korndog said...

I really hope this one sticks for the long run! :o)

Mrs. Spit said...

Congrats. . ..

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog from your comment at "Between the lines". And I am just sooo touched with your story. The tribute video just bought me to tears! Thank you soo much for sharing this.
I really hope this is the sticky BFP that you have been dreaming about! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

S&S from
mylifechronicles.wordpress.com

Meinsideout said...

Congratulations!!! I read your story this morning and I really admire your courage. I also relate the 2ww emotions...

Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog!

Sheri-ct said...

Yay!!!! I knew it! I am so, so happy for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that the good news keeps coming.

Sheri

Heather said...

Yay!!!!! Like you said, the first step, but a great start!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you Niki. Congrats!
Linda