Friday, July 18, 2008

My beautiful snowbabies are back in my womb!


Yesterday these two blastocysts were returned to my uterus. We still have 4 snowbabies waiting in the freezer. The embryologist said that both blasts were of high-quality: left one is graded A and the right one is graded B. My RE said that my lining looked great and said that it was much better than it was last summer with FET #1 that resulted in Myles. I'm hoping that one of these little snowbabies finds my uterus as cozy as Myles did!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Aww, you sure do have beautiful Snowbabies! Perfect in every way! I'm saying all kinds of prayers, and sending all the sticky dust I can that those little buggers implant and hang in for the long haul. With the fighting spirit of Myles watching over them, I have a good feeling about them.

~Denise~ said...

Crossing everything I have for you!!

Just Me. said...

Snowbabies looking so cute!!!!

Having everything crossed for ya!

emilythehopeless said...

precious! good luck!!!

http://emilythehopeless.wordpress.com/

Jessica said...

Those are the most gorgeous, fluffiest snowbabies EVER.
I will be keeping my EYES crossed for you and hoping and praying for a new baby for Myles...