Sunday, September 28, 2008

So much for not obsessing

I've been trying my best not to obsess over potential early pregnancy symptoms, but like the good Type A person I am I keep a journal. I've done this with my past IVF cycles, so I am doing it again. Every day past transfer I journal my symptoms and of course I compare them to the previous two IVF cycles, which both were bfps. I pay special attention to those I had with my pregnancy with Myles even though I know that every pregnancy is different.

Today I am 5dp5dt (and technicially 5dp6dt because one was a 6 day blast). I haven't felt much other than a few uterine twinges, which feel like pinching, sore back, panges radiating from within my breasts out (not sore to the touch though), and waking early. I had similar symptoms with Myles's pregnancy, but all of these could be attributed to PIO and Endometrin.

I am not brave enough to test this early. With Myle's pregnancy I didn't POAS until after my beta, but with my last cycle I POAS'd at 8dp5dt. I am considering testing at the same time this cycle, which would be Wednesday, but I'm terrified of a bfn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds promising! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sober Mommy said...

Sometimes obsessing is the only thing we can do to keep ourselves FROM going crazy!

It sounds really good though - thinking of you guys!

Dora said...

I have a good feeling about this for you!

As for obsessing, how could you not? Keep hopeful, you're almost there!

Irish Girl said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping for all sorts of symptoms for you! Let us know if you test on Wednesday :)

Travelwahine said...

As I was driving home from work today, I thought about you. I could tell you to stop obsessing, but I would be the same. The only advice I can give is to try to keep busy. Maybe some pampering, a pedicure perhaps.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a little prayer for you.