Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FET #3

On Monday we met with our RE, Dr. S, and we discussed our next step. J, Dr. S, and I all agreed that we going to go forward with another FET in September. We will transfer 2 of our remaining 4 blasts. Dr. S is confident that we will get pregnant again. So far, we have a good record with IVF: 2 transfers and 2 implantations. I just hope the next one is stickier than the last and much less eventful than my first!

As soon as I start bleeding we can begin preparations. It's been a week since quitting the IVF meds and I still haven't started bleeding, which is really starting to worry me. Dr. S said he's not worried, but to call him on Friday if I still haven't started. It feels like my body wants to start doing something, yet nothing is happening. I plan to call the clinic tomorrow afternoon if nothing has happened, so we can draw some blood and figure out what the heck is going on. The last thing I want to happen is for this to mess up our plans for a FET in September. I just want my body to cooperate with me for once!


Irish Girl said...

Niki, I'm hoping good things for you with this FET! Thinking of you while you wait to get started.

A Decade of BFNs said...

I pray the next one is very sticky!!! Hope AF gets her butt in gear and shows up.

SMK said...

I am thinking good thoughts for you. We can never count on our bodies when we need them the most... AF will show up soon I am sure she is on vacation with mine.. and I have demanded she return IMMEDIATELY!! There are things we need to do.