Monday, September 7, 2009

Free Meds!

I have 3.5 boxes of Endo.metrin that I'd like to donate to someone going through infertility treatments. Endo.metrin is a vaginal form of progesterone that is quite expensive if you have to pay for it out of pocket--we paid around $550 for a couple of boxes. You may remember that we were quite fortunate to get some donated Endo.metrin from my sweet friend Cortney, which we used, but had already ordered our own Endo.metrin. We might have used it all, but K opted to quit the Endo.metrin and stay on the PIO (I know crazy, hah?!). Therefore, we have all of these leftovers. My clinic will take the meds, but I prefer to donate it to someone who doesn't have infertility insurance coverage. So, if your RE is requiring that you (or someone you know) use Endo.metrin and your health insurance won't pay for it, please leave a comment with your contact information because I'd love to mail it to you!

5 comments:

Kay said...

Sent you an email...I may be interested!

Angela Grace said...

Not related to this post - but just found your blog thru SC. Your story is inspiring & I am excited to see it progress! So happy for you in expecting your twins. :)

Kelly said...

How sweet Niki! I donated the rest of my meds after having Preston. We pay so much for these treatments/meds that every little bit helps. :)

Jaime said...

Hi Niki! I have been reading your blog for a while now and am so impressed by you! I see that Kay has responded and may need the Endometrin BUT I wanted to say if it turns out she doesn't I will be more than happy to take it off of your hands. I had an allergic reaction to PIO twice therefore will be on the Endometrin with my next cycle. My email address is rayljaime@msn.com. I am excited to continue following your journey!
Jaime

Allison said...

That's so nice of you to do that. I think it's wonderful that we all help each other out. My doctor's office helped me out a lot on my second cycle. What a blessing. Everything I had left over I gave right back to them so that someone else could be blessed.