Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday Funday

Yesterday (and today) the weather was in the mid-40's, which feels like a heatwave in WI when we just had -30 last week, so we took the boys out for a ride in the wagon. Both Liam & Silas seemed to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.


After our walk around the subdivision I made homemade finger paint (flour, water, and food coloring) for the boys to use to make Valentine's for the Auntie K, the nanny, and their grandmas. Silas seemed to enjoy eating it, but did manage to make beautiful masterpieces. Liam was more meticulous with his painting and also created a couple of amazing pieces of art.


Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

buy percocet online said...

This is undoubtedly a good site on storm analysis and helps me a lot in my studies. Thanks.....!

Unknown said...

We Care Health Services
26/18, LGF, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Phone: +911125889996 or +91 9716039639

For more detailes..pls..visit …….
www.ivfsurrogacy.com
http://www.selectsurrogacyindia.com
http://www.wecaresurrogacy.com

Judith said...

I am here to thank a great man who cured my husband of AZOOSPERMIA (ZERO SPERM COUNT) his name is Dr. Uduehi. My husband suffered zero sperm count for a long time. He felt useless or depressed most time especially when we wants to make out because he knows there would be no results. So, one day I confide in a friend about our predicament and she gave me Dr. Uduehi’s contacts, I contacted him and he administered his medication and after my spouse took the medicine he started experiencing sperm although it was little at the beginning but it kept increasing until he got me pregnant after 13 years of marriage. You too can be cured also he treats any kind of male infertility. Reach him through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384