Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

Yesterday we had a fun-filled day shopping, dining, and playing. We took the boys to the play area of the local mall and they had a blast.



Last year the boys were too young to really participate in the holiday, but this year they really got into it. They found Easter eggs that were "hidden" in the yard and located their Easter baskets in the house. We had a beautiful sunny day and had a ton of fun playing with the boys outside. Here's a few photos of our fun-filled day...






After a long day of playing outside the boys still had energy to play with their mommy. Silas kept saying "cookie" (he says it as plain as day) and I couldn't help but think he was asking for just one more cookie:

Liam played hide and seek with me (one of his favorite games next to "chase Liam") and kept hiding behind the door. This is photo shows Liam's sheer joy when I "found him":

9 comments:

Dora said...

Oh, they're so big! I love these photo posts. So happy for you!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Would that mall happen to be Woodfield?

Jill said...

Liam's face in the last picture is so cute - pure glee!!

Shantay said...

Look at those adorable boys!!! I love keeping up with you and your family!

Lost in Space said...

Just as cute as ever.

Surrogacy said...

Really cute blog, I am going to share them !I hope so everyone can get great feelings.

anver said...

its really nice blog, they are so cute , love to read his blog thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Your blog is just amazing! Your kids are wonderful! I also can't carry a baby by myself. I've got pregnant 5 years ago. But on 6th month of pregnancy placental abruption occurred. Doctors had to remove the fetus along with the uterus. It was a big shock for us. I literally spent a couple of years in sadness. My husband wanted kids very much. So did I, it was my only one dream. I knew that I couldn't fulfill his wish. I was afraid that my husband will leave me for another woman, who will be able to bear a child for him. And I began to look for options, clinics and doctors. I wanted to do everything to save my family. Unfortunately, surrogacy is very expensive in our country. We couldn't afford it. That's why we began to look for clinics in other countries. We wanted to find best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. We didn't want to contact agencies. There are many fraudsters . So we decided to contact clinics directly. We paid attention to all reviews, positive and negative. Browsed clinics official websites. I had surrogacy procedure in Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom. This procedure is legal there. Ukraine is becoming popular in the field of reproductive medicine. Especially after India was closed for foreigners. Thanks to our clinic and surrogate mother, we became parents. Our daughter was born in March 2015. Girls, I wish everyone good luck!

Syed Mehdi said...

Nice... If someone is planning to become parents via surrogacy process and egg donation, a lot of research and planning is needed. To know more about process visit us online.